The very site of them irks the mind. Cockroaches seem dangerous and they prove to be a big menace when inside the house. Thus, it is best to keep them away. For this, one should know about proper measures of cockroach control. Here are a few tips that will help you keep this ugly species of insects away.
1. Precaution is better than cure. Thus, it is best that you shut all means through which these insects can enter into your house. To start with, seal all the minute pores through which cockroaches may enter into the house. Also seal all the door and window creaks. Also, the house should be very clean and prim. Dirt attracts cockroaches. Always keep the sink empty of dirty dishes. This will prevent the entry of cockroaches into your house.
2. If unfortunately, the cockroaches have already attacked your home and made a home of it, there are many things that you can do to compel the cockroaches to an exit. The first thing you should do is close all means of water and food supply. If the cockroaches don`t find the required necessities for their survival, they will themselves move out. Get all the leaking pipes repaired. Also, as mentioned in the first point, do not leave any dirty dishes in the sink and also do not leave the food cans and tins for the cockroaches to feed upon. Apart from this, keep the drawing room, dining area, kitchen and every part of the house, where the food is consumed, totally clean.
Apart from these basic preventive measures of roach control, there are some other things that one can do to throw the cockroaches out of the house:
1. You can call a cockroach exterminator. They will arrange for monthly pest and insect control treatments. This way, your house will stay clean of cockroaches.
2. The second way of killing cockroaches involves a home remedy. For this, mix a little bit of boric acid along with some quantity of flour and water. Make small balls of this mixture and place them in various corners of the house. Consuming this mixture will kill all the roaches.
3. The most popular way of cockroach control remains a cockroach trap. A cockroach trap contains a small box which contains some substance that attracts the cockroaches. Once the cockroaches enter the box, they get trapped and die there.
4. Yet another option is a cockroach repellant. These are easy to use and are also very effective. The product has to be filled in a spray pump and is to be sprayed in various nooks and corners of the house. The product filled in the spray pumps is usually some aerosol product. The important thing to be kept in mind is that these aerosols products can also be dangerous and harmful to the living pets of the family. Thus, take proper care while spraying the cockroach repellant.
For More Information please look here: @ Pest Control in San Antonio